Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, June 16, 2005

It all started when..........

I drank Miller lite draft! I am not a big fan of draft beer~as ya'll know but, for some reason, every time i am at that place~i end up having a draft night. is it just me or does draft mess you up more and faster than the bottle? all I know is this~i had a blast playing texas hold'em and i won the first round. we really don't need to discuss the other three rounds!

happier note, i am finally getting a key to horsey's house so, i don't get locked out again! btw~ja~could have made it in 14.5 minutes!!! gotta kick x's and o's to mar and her boy~they are jus t the cutest couple ever!!!

cowboy crusher got us started on this and i am hooked. it is like my coffee~addicting!!! thanks!

i need a nap......................

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Racklegirl said…

    Okay, okay, I'm busted! I did go to Horsey's but, she locked me out!!! So, I headed to Wylie, it just took me 4 hours to get there. I am so done with "ya-know-who". I kinda dig Cowboycrusher!!! Too freaking much!!!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Racklegirl said…

    Cowboycrusher is Cappy's friend, Cappy is Amos's boy. Ya-know-who is the "pit stop" in Allen. Amos, I wasn't lying, I just "forgot" to mention it! Okay, so, now I need a key to AMOS's and Horsey's!!! I feel so special and loved!!!! I say that about Cowboycrusher but, he is always on the road. I like the other one too (poker boy). So many choices, NOT!!! I gotta go do my blog for the day!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Racklegirl said…

    Oh yeah, I can pretty much tell you what Horsey thinks about the one you were talking about!!!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, June 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    True dat, true dat!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home