Racklegirl's Tales

Friday, June 17, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah

Not much for writing today.......kinda in a blah mood.........wanna drink more beer...........wanna play more poker.........wanna sleep..............wanna be with a nice boy.............nah, not the last one! I am glad my girls had fun last night at Love & War. Horsey text messaged me with "good band here" so, I gotta borrow the 2 disk box from her.

Sunday is Father's Day so, I gotta go find a 4 Tops Greatest Hit CD for my dad and new house shoes. Does anyone out there under the age of 40 wear house shoes?

Just got back from my liquid lunch with some of the brokers and Jamey. Amos, Jamey said "HI". No Horsey, you have not met Jamey. Known him for a few months, not much to tell, he is going through a bad, bad, divorce and we haven't done anything in the past couple of months cuz, he caught his ex cheating on him with his best friend and the tables have turned to his favor in the whole settlement discussions with her. Therefore, he is not doing anything to possibly give her the upper hand.............

and the blah continues................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home