Racklegirl's Tales

Monday, June 20, 2005

Ah, Monday, IT'S OVER!!!!

Weekend was great, Amos & I grilled out with Cappy & Cowboycrusher on Saturday night. The fijitas were a little tough but, the homemade hot sauce was the bomb!!! Never ask a mexican to make really hot hotsauce cuz, you ask and you will receive! Cappy~do you have the feeling back in your tongue yet? Yesterday was a family day with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, son, nephews and Grandma! We just played, swam and ate~relaxing!!!

On to today, I love my job so much that I thought I could never have a stressful day.....boy, was I wrong!!!! I am so glad that it is over!!! I did get to see my boy J (he's such a cutie) at lunch though~went over to their new office and it is nothing like up here!! No marble floors, no fountain, no elevators, etc.......

My girls have been pretty busy as well....what is up with that? K, not much to write today, brain hurts too much.

it's beer-thirty and I'm out the door................

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home