Racklegirl's Tales

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another day..........another audit.............

Yes, we are still under the microscope with the State Securities Board and it is just soooo much fun. So far, we haven't been shut down so, I guess I can take that as a good sign! I am hoping that they will be done today~I would hate to come in tomorrow with a hangover and face them! They really don't have any personality and what little they may have it is VERY dry! Hell, maybe we should take them to Happy Hour! I do know one thing for sure, I sure as hell am not staying til 9 o'clock tonight! Okay, maybe if I absolutely, postively had to, I would but, it would suck!

Sorry to hear about Horsey's bulldog being all jacked up! I think our boys are going to be out of town this weekend so, I am stuck having to play golf on Saturday and the Rascal Flatts concert on Saturday night!

It's after 5 and I gotta sneak out....................

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home