Racklegirl's Tales

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Isn't it so much fun..................

that we have this wonderful place to escape to on a daily basis and just be silly, to let loose, to grip about our day, to get a good laugh when we really need one and to just know that there are people out there that really give a sh*t about our life!

I definately have to give Thanks to Cwbycrshr for turning us on to this! As I sit and look at our "links" section grow, I get more and more excited!!! I just wish that I was as creative of a writer as Horsey, Amos, Cappy, & Cwbycrshr! Oh well, It's still good to just be ME!

Okay, now that I have rambled on about that~I drank too much last night, got little sleep on the "little" couch at Dar's place and then got woken up by a freaking cat standing on my chest staring down at me! Other than the cat part, I kinda felt like the Gypsy Rambler~traveling from town to town and couch to couch! Headed home this way-too-early morning to get ready for work and came on in! Wheeeee, the auditors were NOT here too!!!! Good thing cuz, I just don't think I could have dealt with them today.

Now, not real sure on how tonight is going to turn out, I always say that I am going to go home early, but that never happens! I think they let me win at Texas Hold'Em just to keep me out late! BTW~Horsey, I AM staying at your place tonight so, you are NOT to lock me out again! Even if I do get locked out and get forced to drive back home, I WILL NOT be making a pit stop in Allen and yes I felt to need to say that since I am way into this short, fat, bald, guy whose belly jiggles all over the place!

x's and o's to all my peeps out in blogland..................

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home