Racklegirl's Tales

Monday, June 27, 2005

Fast Cars and Freedom.............

Awe, do you remember the days of fast cars and freedom? What happened to the care free, go anywhere, do anything, didn't have to work but we always had money days? Oh wait, WE ALL grew up and were forced into adulthood! I went to the Rascal Flatts concerts and it was fun, except for all the screaming-the-words (trying to sing) to every song girls who somehow managed to find an "open" space of grass directly behind our ears! Thanks cheer squad 14! Anyways, night was good, beer was expensive and I think I got a contact high from all the skunk around that place! Oh yeah, my girl, Babs, took her 7 yr old to his first concert ever and it was the cutest thing ever when I looked up and when a song was over, he was giving the BIG'OL Texas horns!!!! Ended up at Red River with Amos and her sis, drank some more, danced a little, then left there, picked up WhatABurger and went home to crash!

I forgot to mention the best part of my Saturday was that morning, I met up with Baby J and Shell Bell at the zoo! He was so excited to be there!

No too much to report for Sunday, lazed around, ate, lazed around, ate some more and lazed around the rest of the day. I do have to admit that I am excited about this upcoming weekend. My Cwbycrshr will be in town so, I am planning on spending some quality time with him and my boys!

I'm out..........................................

4 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I could meet this cowboycrusher guy!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me too...I bet he's a real stud muffin! I also bet he wears jean shorts and pee's in them! Wait I swear I've seen this cowboycrusher on the back of a mechanical bull at billy bob's before too. Such a work of man art!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, June 28, 2005, Blogger Racklegirl said…

    You so got it Anonymous! Glad you could join in our little reindeer games!!! Come back after you get a "name" for your comments!!!

     
  • At 5:32 AM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Andrew said…

    He he...work of man art...he he

     

Post a Comment

<< Home