Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Real Quick.....................

uh, got a boyfriend! He's so sweet! I'm so happy! I know, I know, who'da thunk it?!?!? Nae? Boyfriend? WTF? All, I know is he makes me smile when I think of him and I'm so freaking giddy~okay, I'm making myself sick..............

Hmmm, moving on~working all these jobs is kicking my ass! I AM giving up the retail business after December. They did make me feel good though last night by telling me that I was the best employee! Great! Now how do I quit?

So, worked last night and then went out with K to the local "hang-out" aka The Tavern and introduced him to Horsey and her boy, Grammers & Mar, Kim and her new man~awe, it was so cute~all couples!!! Of course, we closed that place down and ended up going to another place (only after stopping at Whataburger!!!) and the place we went to must have had "teen" night for K and I felt like the oldest ones there! It was good people watching though AND they were playing some good old school shit!!! After that, we went home and I so didn't want to get up this morning and K tried to get me to call in today and I just couldn't do it~SORRY BABY!!!!!

K, off to drink lunch................oops, did I type that out loud?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home