Racklegirl's Tales

Monday, August 08, 2005

Awe, playtime is over....................

Okay, being that this past week was officially my last week to do whatever, whenever, and with whomever, I took total advantage of it! I spent some time with my B, hung out with my friends, went dancing, played some poker, shopped and finished it off with a lazy day on the boat Sunday! Oh yeah, kuddos to Ton for getting up on the kneeboard on the first try and staying on! I can tell ya now that he is hooked! My D, Dix and another D had a blast on the little banana raft too! Darla, you did great on the water as well!!!

School is back in session for D, he started 2nd grade today and my baby J will start 7th grade a week from tomorrow! Where did the summer go? It's crazy!

Haven't seen any blogs from my girls in about a month! Am I the only one who tries to keep up with this?

Not much more than that has happened since my last post so, to you all it might seem a little "boring" to you but, oh well! It's been fun for me!!!!

wishing I was home sleeping.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home