Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Everyone was KUNG FU fighting.................

That cat was fast as lightning..........this is what came to my head as I was in my class on Tuesday night. I felt kinda like a dumb ass since I was the ONLY one in there that did not have a black belt! It was fun though, I am really excited about everything I am learning and pretty soon, I'll be able to kick some serious ass! Not that I cain't now just saying! "Girl, gotcha back"!!! Anyway, this seems to be alot more fun that just going to the gym!

Gotta admit, I'm a little jealous of my girl Amos~but, of course, she has no fear of the wakeboard! I wish I could/would be able to do it! I'm just a chicken shit when it comes to any water sports! I do love hanging out on the boat though! I'm so glad that I decided to keep mine! At first, I was ready to get rid of it but, the more I take it out and the more I mess with it~I am getting better with it! Now, all I gotta do is learn to back the damn thing up! Amos, are ya giving lessons yet?

This work week has gone by sooooo freaking slow! What's the deal with that? I do have to say that I had the best lunch on Wednesday though! Thanks Pei Wei and "Kelly"!!! Last night, I hung out with Horsey and Mr. Saboo (Korean for something!) he is my long time friend and Martial Arts instructor! He has as crush on Horsey!!!! It's cute! Ug, ran into F**kface Geno at Hanks~didn't talk to him girls so, settle down! He actually had the nerve to call me after we left~yeah, like I ran to answer the phone for that one! NOT! Oh yeah, also ran into "Billy" at the Tavern~since his last disappearing act, he got a girlfriend! That is ALL I'm gonna say about that one! MarkyB was also at the Tavern!!! Sup MarkyB?!?!? Hey, if you are in a room with 2 monkeys in each corner, how many monkeys could say that they saw another monkey???

I think I'm going dancing tonight although Amos is standing me up.......still love ya though! Damn Enron!!!! I danced last weekend and with my original dance partner and it was great so, again, I gotta go!!! B is leaving me for the weekend for New Orleans and I hope he has a great time and doesn't get sick from all the beer I am sure he will be drinking!!!

Oh yeah, girls.......got some exciting news that I will not JINX by, posting it on here so, ya gotta call!

xxxx's and oooo's to my new found friend...............

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home