Racklegirl's Tales

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sweet little gestures..........

Can I use that word for this? I looked it up on the MS Word Thesaurus and it's definition stated "sign, hand movement, etc...." but, I have heard it used on more than one occasion as being something that someone has done that was nice in nature. Either way, it's getting used today..............yesterday (08/30/05) marked the 6th year since my divorce was final and I was talking to a friend of mine and mentioned that to him and he asked if that was a good thing or a bad thing, of course, I said it was a good thing and that was the end of that part of the conversation................well, I was sitting here at my desk today when a man from the floral shop appeared at my window with flowers! They were from my friend and I found that to be a "sweet little gesture". Houston boy (who I think is jealous) thinks that my friend has an ulterior motive but, I choose to believe that he was just being sweet. Is that naive?

Okay, so, went to Tong So Do class last night and learned more things and had fun doing so......don't quite have the forms down but, I am working on it! My Saboo (Korean for something) also said that I could not have my mom put any kind of patchwork or stitching on my belt, WTF? I'm a girl, it's an all white outfit, it's so plain but, still WTF? After class, met the usual crew at the usual "Tuesday spot" for a few....plus some.....had a great time as usual, got home way too late just to be up way too early! I kinda pissed off B, said that I would call after I left there but didn't since it ended up being so late. Tried to say sorry but, he wasn't having it, okay, whatever, cain't undo what was already done so, it's his choice~he can either forgive me or not.

Houston boy went home on Friday and we have talked several times since then okay, more e-mails than talking but you get the point! He is sooooo teaching me about duck, dove, deer hunting and limits and zones and colors and so on and so forth! I'm gonna miss chatting with him tomorrow since he will be up and outta the house at 4:30am just to drive an hour away to shot some birds..............what are all you hunters gonna do when PETA bans hunting altogether? Is that really possible?

More serious note, my thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected by this aweful hurricane in LA, MS and AL. I cannot even begin to imagine the sight, the smell, the uncertainty, and just the overall destruction they are facing. Again, my thoughts and prayers are out there.

Going to hang out tonight w/Horsey.......new spot...........our little secret!!! I am excited about it, haven't really seen much of her lately! Come to think of it, haven't really seen much of any of my girls! Oh yeah, talked to Tiff too and she is doing good, still no plans to move back to Texas yet but, hopefully she will decide soon! I miss my Tiff!!!

J~what color was that one and how many points do I get????????????

J~MMWYG...........................................

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home