Racklegirl's Tales

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Temper tantrums are for toddlers................

This is exactly what I want to yell to some of the dumb asses I work with! Why do they feel that all the "rules and regulations" (that were put in place to avoid situations like these) no longer apply to them when THEY decide they don't want to work by the rules! I wish I could just stomp my feet and stick my bottom lip out and get what I want!!! Oh wait, I can, wait, that's besides the point here. Sure, grant it, they do bring in the clients that make this company operate BUT again, why does everyone have to bow down to them whenever they want to throw a temper tantrum?!?!?!? Okay, that's my b*tch session for the day! I feel better now!

On to more important things, like ME!!! I had a pretty good weekend! Friday night, hung out at Barrett & Mel's place w/my kiddo's, Horsey, her kiddo's, & Kim. We didn't stay too late for I was tired from my Thursday night out with "Kelly" and Saboo. Saturday night was fun too~hung out (again) w/the kiddo's, Horsey, her kiddo's, Kim and "Kelly". Got home, crashed and did NOTHING on Sunday! I kinda felt like B that day! I stayed in my PJ's most of the day! BTW~B made it back from New Orleans all in one piece! Yea to B!!!

I have something exciting that I would really love to blog about right now but cain't! Sorry, stayed tuned for it will be coming in the next few days!!!!

"Kelly"~watch out for flying 2 x 4's..............................

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Racklegirl said…

    I love ya MarkyB! Damnit, I didn't save your number right so, call me and give it to me again! Going to play poker tonight if you wanna go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home