Racklegirl's Tales

Friday, September 16, 2005

Breathe Nae, Breathe

This is something that is a little easier these days! WOW, it's been a while since my last post...ummmm, let's see, where to begin.............I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! This is a BIG thing for me and a BIG accomplishment since it is the first house I have ever owned on my own! The last house was with my ex-husband so, I had no worries about the whole "rates, insurance, approvals, etc"................but, this time was totally different! I am sure my friends are sick of hearing about it now! I am just relieved and can BREATHE again!

The coolest part about it though, my kids do not know about the house! They both come home on Monday and I am sooooo excited and sooooo looking forward to the looks on their faces! I tell you, it is hard as hell to try and keep that a secret!

Okay, enough of that, I really don't have my weekend planned as of yet. I know that I am playing poker tonight and then starting the moving process tomorrow~moving sucks but it will be a long while before I move again so, it is worth it this time!!!

Oh yeah, I finally got together with Amos and Babs on Wednesday night! We just planned on a simple happy hour and it ended up being a late night for all! Babs ran outta gas and Scooter and B came to her rescue! It was funny how I stumbled upon her too! She left before Amos & I did and we thought she was going home but NO not Babs, she went to "his" place! After I left, I got on the highway and as I was exiting, I saw Bab's on the side of the road! Of course I stopped (in the middle of the exit ramp~I know, smart Nae) and backed up to her and then up pulls Amos! It was good times............ya might not think so but you just gotta know Babs & Amos to appreciate it!!!

Rollin' with my homies.................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home