Racklegirl's Tales

Friday, July 01, 2005

It hurts...............................

QUIT IT!! I know what ya are probably thinkin'! I am "blogging" about my experience with a personal trainer last night.........I SAID QUIT IT...............well, since I joined a gym (3 months ago) I decided I would finally go and have my 1st (and LAST) session with a personal trainer. Forgot to mention, along my side was my girl Horsey! At first, I was cool, walked the tread mill, did some squats and thinking "this isn't so bad" then the mean-ass decided to put me on some weight machines~ouch, the pain! I thought I had some pretty good leg muscles but, now, I don't think I had any to begin with! After I left the place (only an hour later) my legs wobbled and were shaking the rest of the night. Not too bad this am, still walk like I got something stuck up my ass but, at least I now know what to do to build my leg muscles up!

Horsey got suckered into signing up for personal training sessions and I gotta ask "WHY GIRL?""WHY?" Do you really like pain and suffering that much? Haven't really seen my girl Amos much lately, we have both just been going and going non-stop!

So, here we are, the 4th of July weekend! YEA!!!! A 3 1/2 day weekend for me! My boat trailer is getting fixed today so, maybe just maybe, it will actually make it's way to the water this weekend!!! My boys are home this weekend so, I am excited about spending some good quality time with them! Summertime is so hard on me not seeing Baby J except for every other weekend. But hey, wha cha gonna do? Gotta work ya know!

to be continued....................

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home