Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hmmmmmmmmmmm,

I could not think of a cleaver title so, I just went with what was in my head! It has been a few days since my last post and I noticed it has been a few days for my girls as well! What's the deal?

Not much to report these days. I spent this past weekend out on the lake with the gang! It was fun, got alot of sun and drank a few too many beers on Saturday! Busted my ass going from one boat to another..........lost my footing........hurt...........big bruise (shin, knee and hip)..........but, the good thing, I didn't spill or drop my beer and smoke! Looking back it, it was kinda funny! Thanks Cowboycrusher for the ice and for keeping me calm!
Needless to say, on Sunday, I drank mostly water!

Well, I think I am coming out of my funk........I don't know why I was in one or even what triggered it but, I am just glad that I am starting to come out of it. I am moving back to Mom & Dad's this week and I hate leaving my girl Amos! She truly has become more of a sister to me. Seriously, we run around the house giggling like two little girls!

Well, my mom had her surgery on Tuesday and everything went good, the cysts were benign and Thank God for that! That is the main reason I am moving back home. I love my dad but, he is just not a care giver!

I miss my hanging-with-the-girls-nights...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home