Racklegirl's Tales

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It NEVER gets easier...........

Several things I wanna blog about........the first one.........how can someone spend so much time with someone and talk about "being happy" one day and then NOTHING for over a week? WTF? I don't get it! Which hurts the most, being blown off or being told the truth? I am gonna feel really stupid (and aweful) if "K" calls and says that he was shot in the ass while hunting or had anmesia for the past two weeks! Anyway, guys bitch and complain that girls are too indecisive and play too many head games but, in essence, I think guys are just as guilty! I honestly think they are the WHOLE reason why girls do what they do! The true battle of the sexes! I am trying to be positive about this whole situation but, it's kinda hard to be. Girls are addicted to assholes so I tend to stay away from them but, now the nice guy proves to not be so nice either! Again, WTF? Who can one trust now-a-days? Hey girls, I am starting my own chapter of AA (addicted to assholes), wanna join?

Okay, second on the agenda......I really should have done this one first but, this is the sequence of my blog thoughts.......Baby J is having surgery tomorrow (11/30/05) and even though this is a surgery that I knew we would have to do way back when, it still SCARES me! Baby J has just been through so much in his little life. I know the good Lord will take care of him and see him through this but, it's just still scary.

checking out for a few days...............

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home