Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Therapist Says.........................

"that if you want this relationship with Nae to be a long lasting one then you have to start off on a good clean slate." Then the attorney jumps in with similar advice~ "don't run off and get a girlfriend". So basically, I have been dissed for the past 2 (or is it 3?) weeks based on this advice. Ya know, you would think that I would stay away from men who are "going through a divorce" or even "recently divorced". The DRAMA....................those relationships are not good for me!

Loved driving in the ice yesterday~it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home from work! It usually only takes like 45 minutes, 30 with no traffic! It all melted away though and that sucks! It would have been nice to have a 4 day weekend! Of course, Horsey and I had to go to our usual spot and have a few (too many) beers! Also saw Geno.................. The whole night was fun and so was the after party! I'm soooo glad I was wearing alot of jewelry and had lots of clothes on!!!

Does anyone even read this blog??????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home