Racklegirl's Tales

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Times Were Had By All.............

Well, this past week and weekend was a blast! Let's see, Paula and I hung out and played poker at our "normal" hangout! I ran into some peeps I hung out with in high school and played catch up with them! It was great seeing all of them again! They are all great guys and we have hung out together since school but not that often! On Thursday, Horsey, Kim and her boy Jeff, myself and JC went to the improve~the show was definitely worth the $$$! The guy was absolutely funny and he is the co-author of "He's just not that into you" book! Note to self...........pick up the book! Oh yeah, pissed off the "Midget" and have not talked to him since.

On Friday, went to Down Under with a bunch of friends and closed that place down and then headed over the the usual "after midnight" place down the way. Ran into F*ckface Geno~of course, he was drunk and of course, he was talking all his normal shit of "I miss you" and "I want to be with you but, I'm scared" and so on and so forth! Anyway, that's not the funny part.........he called me after I left and when I was on the phone with him, he got pulled over! I decided that I would drive by and sure enough, there he was, standing outside the car walking the line! Once the cop put him in the car, I rolled up next to him and asked "Are you taking him to jail" and the cop said "uh, yes, who are you?" I said "his girlfriend"~WTF was I thinking? Anyway, the cop said that Gene wanted to talk to me so, I pulled my car over and got out and walked to the side of the car Gene was on and he asked if I would bail him out and told me to get his wallet and keys out of his car. Being the nice person that I am, I did that and then called my buddies to come meet me so I could drive his precious little hundred thousand dollar Mercedes back to his place so it would not get towed! Again~WTF was I thinking? I had no business stopping and I definitely had no business talking to a freaking cop! Anyway, luckily, during the course of all of this, my cousin (who is also a cop) pulled and stayed with me until the HP hauled his ass off to jail!

So, forward to the next morning, I get up at freaking 8 am (only after 3 hours of sleep) to get online and find a bail bonds place (never bailed anyone out of jail before) and find one~call the jail~he hasn't seen the judge yet~damnit, how long do I have to wait? Well, til 11am! He was slapped with a 3rd degree felony for DWI! Dumbass, didn't you learn your lesson the first TWO times? Anyway, go to pick him up and whatta ya know, his supposable "EX" wife is there too! She does not know me so, she had no clue who I was but, I knew it was her since THEIR son was with her! Okay, I promise, I am almost done...........go back to the BB place and return bond, he calls (I still have all his crap) tells her that they are going by his buddy Blake's house (asked me to leave everything in the mailbox), she doesn't believe him so, she calls my cell phone, I answer and she was shocked! Anyway, she tells me that they were working things out! Well, they WERE but when she found out about me and all the girls I told her about, they are not anymore! DAMNIT GENO~you really are as dumb as you look!

This post is from a while back.........update as of 02/15 to follow!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home