Racklegirl's Tales

Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year...........New Beginning.......................

Okay, here's the deal.....if I dated you (or whatever you want to call it) in the year 2005.............you have been officially DELETED.........you have either caused too much drama, you are too needy, you are too flightly, you are not even divorced, you are recently divorced, you are still hung up on baby's mama (or just your ex) OR you cannot decide on whether or not you want to date me OR scared of something turning into a relationship~GOD forbid that you have a relationship and all your friends are still single! I personally don't think I am ready for a relationship nor want one right now but, if I dated someone and there were mutual feelings there then I would just go with the flow and let whatever happen, happen and I will continue to do that!

However, there is one exception to the above~let's see, we will call him "Midget" ~and that is ONLY because I met him the Thursday before Christmas! He is pretty sweet and fun to hang out with and not bad on the eyes either! His roommate is pretty cool too and he's single, ladies..................

So, my New Year's resolutions ~~~~STOP smoking, start back up at the gym, and to be more direct and upfront (like I have a problem with that now!), and stop analyzing EVERYTHING! We will see how that works! Lately, I have just been hanging out all over town with my new friend~Paula! She is a blast to hang out with! She and I are just alike in alot of different ways! It's cool! Anyway, kids are back home, school is back in session and I am back from my crazy "free time". It was nice and I can honestly say that I am thankful to be back on schedule with the boys! Last night was a blast, P, her kids, Horsey, her kids and me and D went to this little place that is very family oriented~it has huge big screens and on one was the Mavs and on another the Stars and the other one hadsome other basketball game on! It had the bar atmosphere but catered to families. The kids all loved the "Kid's Room" and all the games were free for the kids and it didn't have any cheesy games, they were the kind of games that you find at Main Event and places like that!

Oh yeah, talked to the prick~Kev. Asked him if he was ever gonna get this "collateral" back from me and he said that he just went ahead and paid for it! What a dumb ass, he could have paid me the money he owed me which was 3 times less what he ended up paying for this damn thing! Oh well, goes to show that some guys just have too much pride! I think he is just a dumb ass and BTW~Kevin, YOU were the first to be deleted!

Got fired from my part time job before Christmas, they said something about me complaining about all the hours! Oh well, can you see the tear coming out of my eye?!?!?!? BTW~I going to see my girl, Tiff, up in Cincinasty in February and it has been about a year since I last saw here so, I excited about that, not excited about the flight but, that is what Xanax is for! I'm trying to get "Midget" to go with me! Oh yeah, sorry for "stabbing" you and the hair incident!

going to soak in a big ol' bubblebath..............................

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home