Racklegirl's Tales

Friday, March 03, 2006

Not just any Friday night..................

So, I am sitting here watching the most amazing 8 year old figure out a mind teasing puzzle and thinking that he is just so innocent and so pure and so full of life and loves unconditionally! I have had the best night with my baby! We went to dinner, did some shopping, came home and cuddled on the couch, ate ice cream and watched a movie! These are the little moments that make being a mom the best ever! Unfortunately, baby J is not here to enjoy it with us! He is off with his Mawmaw B! Since I had my surgery, my doctor has put some restrictions on me and the one that kills me the most is that I am not able to pick up anything more than 5 lbs or bend over. Well shit, that takes taking care of J out for two weeks. My mom and Shell Bell have just been wonderful taking care of him though. I am truly blessed with 2 great kiddos and lots of good family!!!!

Oh yeah, I had my post-op appointment and my doctor said that I was healing great and she even took the splints out of my nose! I can breathe now! She also said that I can start sleeping flat tomorrow night! Oh yeah, during all this I have quit smoking too!!!!! Okay, okay, I take a drag off someone else's when I am drinking but, when I don't have a beer in my hand~no smokey smokey! I feel really good about it too!

Change in subjects.............the "midget" and I are on speaking terms again and I am really glad that we are! He was always fun to talk to and to hang out with! He always made me laugh! Also, still dealing with the drama from the latest boy. He says he wants to be friends but, yet he acts like we are a couple when I see him at the "usual" hang out! He is so freaking weird!

it's good to be me.......................................







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home