Racklegirl's Tales

Thursday, March 09, 2006

All in a day's work.................

This week has gone by soooooooooo slowly..............we have even tried power drinking at lunch in hopes that we get so trashed that we don't care if the day is going slow or not! I think we are all getting spring fever! I am still dealing with the "pseudo-geniuses" of the IT world! One says "awe, he doesn't know what he is doing" the other says "I would not trust that guy"! Well, ya know what~both of you are IDIOTS and my system is still all F*'d up! WTF! Cain't I find just one person who does not want to blame everyone else for their F*ck ups?!?!?!?!? I really, really, really, do love my job!

So, I got my boss started on online dating and he is really enjoying it........awe, the stories that I get to hear! Well anyway, he usually does not come into work til after 10 or 11 but, now that he is getting all these e-mails, he has been getting here at 9 or before! Needless to say, I have been in some trouble with all my co-workers whose time clock is like mine~always 15 minutes behind! Well, never fear, I came up with the best solution yet............got him a laptop with an aircard and now he can do everything he wants right in the comfort of his own home! Whoooooo, all my co-workers once again love me and he is back to not coming in til around 10 or 11!

It is a good day to hang on the patio at lunch and have a few.................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home